Friday, February 15, 2008

Tweaking PCs and Life!

your comment is welcome



After five years or so being online everyday, it was only yesterday [ feb 14 ] that I dragged myself into blogging sites and found my desktop with photoshop busy editing a header! Whoaaaa! I laughed at myself and asked: "am i ready for this?" I have been running few personal sites of mine (for quite sometime now) and those that are being commissioned but never imagined of one day I become a blogger too...All right, all right...so I'm typing this from a dummy's point of view!

I'm not really that good in spoken English but I'll try my best to convey the message that I know very useful in your day-to-day activities with your best buddy -- your PC! And also things that I keep in zipped folders for years now...Things that we're seldom used now due to the intrusion of the net and the like...Well, things that needs to be tweaked after all!

There are so many things that fast running behind my mind like: what stuff should I post first during the launch of this blog, what exciting articles for the month of the "hearts", should I sound "techie" or just plain "dummy" [heheheh], OMG can i maintain this site for my readers to TWEAK their PCs and their lives as well?

ALL of the answers should be coming from your "comments"! Welcome me to the blogging family and thanks guys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good start! pa-humble effect ang okoy ai, not good spoken english daw... hahahha kaw pa...

hope to read more blogs of yours... hehehe

Anonymous said...

hi kuya.. nice blog. so cool, i wish i could make my own someday. when im a professional like you

-empoyski!-

 

Graphics by Kimjoy Artriangle